Interested in a career in Sports Management, Sports Writing, or Sports Communications?
Check out the Boston College’s Careers in Sports Panel
- Manager, Patriots’ Media Relations, Christy Berkery (BC Alum)
- Director of Retail for the Boston Bruins and TD Garden, Lauma Cerlins (BC Alum)
- NFL Writer for NESN, Luke Hughes (BC Alum)
- Co-Founder, President and CEO of Social Boston Sports, Justin Obey
Wednesday April 3rd
Stokes Hall S295
RSVP on EagleLink or Just stop by on a Space Available Basis
Contact Emily at email@example.com with any questions
Boston College students & Alumni, meet recruiters live online April 2 – 4, 2013!
45+ Employers Hiring Full-time, Interns, & Co-ops (All Majors Invited)
Full-time Jobs, Internships, & Co-ops in Engineering, Technology, Business, Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Science, HR, & More
For a full list of participants and positions open, as well as for BC students & Alumni to register, visit the SEC-ACC Virtual Career Fair website.
* Important: You may only participate in this Virtual Career Fair if you have an uploaded resume.
Come to hear a diverse panel of representatives from green jobs in the science, business, policy, and educational sectors!
Green Career Night
Wednesday, March 20, 6-8pm in The Rat
For a list of participating organizations and companies, and to RSVP, visit EagleLink.
Tomorrow night, Tuesday, February 5, 2013
6:00pm – 7:00pm
Career Center Conference Room
Pardees Safizadeh graduated from Boston College in 2010 with a Communications and Theatre double major. Since graduation, Pardees has branded herself as the go-to expert for all social media needs for any startup in Boston, MA and Raleigh, NC. Pardees is currently the Director of Strategic Projects at Reputation911.com, a communications company that helps businesses and individuals look good online. Pardees develops all services for the company, helps shape the company’s brand across multiple channels, and directs all client work. Prior to joining Reputation911.com, Pardees managed her own social media consultancy that helped startups and small businesses shape their brand and promote themselves on social media. Previously, Pardees headed up Communications for MassChallenge, the largest startup competition and accelerator in the world, where she developed key tools for the Executive team to communicate to its 125 finalists. Pardees got her “break” from Harron & Associates, a small public relations agency in Boston specializing in nonprofit PR, and Greenhorn Connect, Boston’s resource hub for entrepreneurs.
THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- It’s internship season!
- Have you tried UCAN? Jump to UCAN, an internship database that draws resources from 12 colleges, from the homepage of your EagleLink account.
- Raytheon Webinar for BC students, Feb. 5 at 6pm – Please register
- CVS Caremark IT Careers Day Mar. 1, deadline to apply Feb. 8: For juniors and seniors interested in technology careers—they expect to hire 10 people who have attended this event. TO register or for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science and Conservation Day at Franklin Park Zoo, Feb. 9, 10am-4pm, keynote speech, panel discussion, demonstrations, free zoo admission with behind the scenes experience, and lunch! To register, email email@example.com
- Twelfth Annual New England Science Symposium, Saturday, March 2, 2013
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- January is a big month for internship searching! In addition to the two-day internship fair, check EagleLink for several workshops to spruce up your resume and cover letters, and learn how to more effectively search for and land internships!
Interested in a math-related career? Come hear from professionals about their various career paths. Learn how they are using their math degrees in their current roles, why they chose the paths they chose, and more.
– Director of Business Intelligence & Data Science at Litle (local start-up)
– Consultant, Fidelity
– Chief Scientist at MITRE corporation
– High school Math Teacher
Tuesday, November 13 at 5:30pm
9 Lake Street, Room 100 (Brighton Campus at Comm Ave)
RSVP in EagleLink: https://bc-csm.symplicity.com/students
** PIZZA WILL BE SERVED **
RoadTrip Green RV on Campus
WHEN: Wednesday, October 12
WHERE: Across from Corcoran Commons
What do you want to do with your life? Roadtrip Nation is a reality television show that helps people answer that question every summer by sending teams on a road trip across the nation in the Green RV. Along the road, the road trippers begin to define their own path in life as they interview leaders who are doing what they love.
Visit the Green RV on October 12th! Apply to be a part of the next Green RV Roadtrip, establish your own personal manifesto on how you want to live your life, or just come and learn more about the movement and how you can get involved!