THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- Over 300 biopharmaceutical jobs set to come to Massachusetts by 2015!
- Bristol-Myers Squibb expansion
- Multiple positions at Accenture
- MATCH Corps Chicago Tutoring Program Fellowship (strong math preferred)
- Educational Program Assistant for Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
- Dannon Yogurt Probiotics Fellowship (Apr. 30 deadline)
- Several positions at Joslin Diabetes Center
- Oceana Internships Multiple Positions
- Community Water Solutions Ghana Fellowship Program
- Science Education through Mad Science of Greater Boston
- Environment America
- The Green Program has summer break space open for Costa Rica programs
- Jobs for environmental science, geosciences, and geo-engineering: http://jobsforgeos.com/
- Some of what you can find on EagleLink:
- Model Risk Management and Validation Grad Intern for RBS Citizens Financial Group (Apr. 30 deadline)
- Research Assistant in Neurobiology at Harvard Medical School
- Technical Research Assistant in Stem Cell/Neuroregeneration for Prof Ole Isacson at McLean Hospital
- MassTech Intern Partnership
- Green Team Crew Leader for Southwest Boston Community Development
- Research Associate/Science for Cartwright Search Group
- Physics and Math Teachers at Beaver Country Day School
- Operations Engineer for Lutron Electronics
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- 10 Software/Tech positions at Epic Systems Corp.
- And more!
- LinkedIn: How does it work and why should I use it? Workshop, April 30th at 3pm in Stokes S139—RSVP on EagleLink
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Leadership Forum 3-day summer externship for sophomores, June 23-25 in Boston—application on EagleLink
- Online workshop on Writing CVs: Anytime!
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Are you interested in green careers? Have a passion for sustainability? Subscribe to the Career Center’s Green Careers email list! You’ll receive emails letting you know about relevant opportunities
- To subscribe:
- Go to EagleLink and log in using your BC username/pw
- Click on the “profile” button
- IMPORTANT—click on “Switch to Tab View”
- Click on “privacy”
- Under “email distribution lists” choose “green careers” and click on the “Save Changes” button or (if you’ve never used EagleLink before) the “Save Changes and Continue” button.