THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- Over 300 biopharmaceutical jobs set to come to Massachusetts by 2015! Bristol-Myers Squibb expansion
- Multiple positions at Accenture
- Educational Program Assistant for Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
- Dannon Yogurt Probiotics Fellowship
- Several positions at Joslin Diabetes Center
- Oceana Internships Multiple Positions
- Environment America
- The Green Program has summer break space open for Costa Rica programs
- Jobs for environmental science, geosciences, and geo-engineering: http://jobsforgeos.com/
- Some of what you can find on EagleLink:
- Several software positions with Juniper Networks
- Model Risk Management and Validation Grad Intern for RBS Citizens Financial Group
- MassTech Intern Partnership
- Global Health Intern at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Green Team Crew Leader for Southwest Boston Community Development
- Quality Assurance Interns for Biology and Chemistry at MA Water Resources Authority
- Research Associate/Science for Cartwright Search Group
- Physics and Math Teachers at Beaver Country Day School
- Software Engineer for Lutron Electronics
- Infection Bioscience Intern at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Biology and Chemistry Teacher at Noble and Greenough School
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- 10 Software/Tech positions at Epic Systems Corp.
- Web Design Intern for INSEGMENT, Inc.
- And more!
- Economic Consulting Info Session with Cornerstone Research, April 17th, 5:30-7pm, Gasson 306 (work with professionals on a real case, business casual dress, pizza will be served!—RSVP on EagleLink!)
- MERC Education Career Fair at Northeastern, April 17th, 9:30am-3:30pm—email email@example.com to request a registration packet
- Sustainability Fair, April 18th, 11:30am-1:30pm, Newton Campus Law Lounge
- Career Conversation with Matt Horan Deputy Treasurer of MA Water Resources Authority, Apr. 23 at 6pm in the Career Center (please RSVP on EagleLink)
- Sustainability: Practices and Possibilities, Apr. 24, DCU Center Worcester
- Sustainability Fair, April 29th, 11am-3pm, Stokes Lawn
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Leadership Forum 3-day summer externship for sophomores, June 23-25 in Boston—application on EagleLink
- Online workshop on Writing CVs: Anytime!
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Are you interested in green careers? Have a passion for sustainability? Subscribe to the Career Center’s Green Careers email list! You’ll receive emails letting you know about relevant opportunities
- To subscribe:
- Go to https://bc-csm.symplicity.com/students/ and log in using your BC username/pw
- Click on the “profile” button
- IMPORTANT—click on “Switch to Tab View”
- Click on “privacy”
- Under “email distribution lists” choose “green careers” and click on the “Save Changes” button or (if you’ve never used EagleLink before) the “Save Changes and Continue” button.