THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- Women in Science discussion series! Next event: Networking with alumna guest Liz O’Day, April 11th at 11am at the Career Center…more info and RSVP on EagleLink and MyBC
- What were alumna Katie Hall’s suggestions for what to do before you graduate? Get involved on campus! (She did a Women in Science and Tech program through the Chem department, was a TA for a class, and served with UGBC.) Go abroad! And do an internship!
- Columbia Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- Several positions at Joslin Diabetes Center
- Climate Change internship at National Park Service
- Full time summer internship at Code Red, Inc.
- Alaskan Observers, Inc. is seeking candidates for at-sea biologists, starting paid training in June, or July
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- The Green Program has summer break space open for Costa Rica programs
- Part-time summer Clinical Data Consultant for Dyad Systems, to apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of what you can find on EagleLink:
- Several software positions with Juniper Networks
- Global Health Intern at Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Contract Research Assistant at Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- Quality Assurance Interns for Biology and Chemistry at MA Water Resources Authority
- Research Associate/Science for Cartwright Search Group
- Physics Teacher at Beaver Country Day School
- Software Engineer for Lutron Electronics
- Infection Bioscience Intern at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Biology and Chemistry Teacher at Noble and Greenough School
- Grant-Writing Internship at New England Aquarium
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- 10 Software/Tech positions at Epic Systems Corp.
- Web Design Intern for INSEGMENT, Inc.
- And more!
- Women in Computer Science Social at the NERD, Mar. 19 at 6pm
- RSVP here: http://mssocial.eventbrite.com/#
- Green Careers Night, Mar. 20 at 6pm in the Rat (Lyons Hall)
- Career Conversation with David Oberhauser EPA Scientist, April 2nd at 6pm in the Career Center (please RSVP on EagleLink)
- Preparing for Grad School in Biology or Physics, Apr. 3rd at 3pm in Higgins 235
- Women in Science: Networking with Liz O’Day, Apr. 11 at 11am (see info above!)
- Career Conversation with Matt Horan Deputy Treasurer of MA Water Resources Authority, Apr. 23 at 6pm in the Career Center (please RSVP on EagleLink)
- Sustainability: Practices and Possibilities, Apr. 24, DCU Center Worcester
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Did you know you can do online Career Center drop-ins? Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays log on from 12-1pm. Tuesdays and Thursdays log on from 11am-12pm.
- Regular (in-person) Career Center drop-in hours are every day from 1-4pm, and Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-7pm.