THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- Science Networking Night: TONIGHT, Mar. 12, 7-9pm in Higgins Atrium
- Come meet a variety of BC alumni in science-related careers and ask them questions about what they do, how they got there, and their advice for YOU!
- Columbia Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- Several positions at Joslin Diabetes Center
- Full time summer internship at Code Red, Inc.
- Computer science for the FBI
- Alaskan Observers, Inc. is seeking candidates for at-sea biologists, starting paid training in June, or July
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- The Green Program has summer break space open for Costa Rica programs
- Part-time summer Clinical Data Consultant for Dyad Systems, to apply email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some of what you can find on EagleLink:
- Biologist/Ecologist at Volpe National Transportation Systems
- Research Associate/Science for Cartwright Search Group
- Physics Teacher at Beaver Country Day School
- Software Engineer for Lutron Electronics
- Infection Bioscience Intern at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Biology and Chemistry Teacher at Noble and Greenough School
- Clinical Research Assistant, MS Center at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
- Grant-Writing Internship at New England Aquarium
- Research Scientist at Numerica
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- 10 Software/Tech positions at Epic Systems Corp.
- Web Design Intern for INSEGMENT, Inc.
- And more!
- BC K-12 Education Fair, Mar. 13, 3:30-7pm, Heights Room in Lower—over 50 schools represented, summer opportunities available!
- Women in Science: Women in the Workplace, Mar. 18, 7pm in Stokes
- Women in Computer Science Social at the NERD, Mar. 19 at 6pm
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Join the Women in Science discussion series!
- Next event: Women in the Workplace conversation with alumna Katie Poutsiaka from Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Mar. 18 at 7pm – see EagleLink or MyBC for more information