THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- It’s internship season!
- Have you tried UCAN? Jump to UCAN, an internship database that draws resources from 12 colleges, from the homepage of your EagleLink account.
- Columbia Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- Thomas Jefferson University Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Full time summer internship at Code Red, Inc.
- Computer science for the FBI
- Microsoft Undergraduate Scholarship for computer science
- Rising Green Fellowship
- Alaskan Observers, Inc. is seeking candidates for at-sea biologists, starting paid training in March, April, May, June, or July
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- Multiple Positions at Aptima Human-Centered Engineering
- The Green Program has spring and summer break space open for Costa Rica programs
- Some of what you can find on EagleLink:
- Research and Development Internship at Genzyme
- Clinical Research Assistant, MS Center at St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
- Penguin and Turtle Internships at New England Aquarium
- High School Physics Teacher and Middle School Science Teacher at Harlem Village Academies
- Sustainability Specialist at New Balance
- Research Scientist at Numerica
- Program Associate in Natural Gas for Consortium for Energy Efficiency
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- Jr. Software Developer at Sageworks
- 10 Software/Tech positions at Epic Systems Corp.
- Web Developer for Harvard Medical School
- And more!
- Raytheon Webinar for BC students, Feb. 5 at 6pm – Please register
- CVS Caremark IT Careers Day Mar. 1, deadline to apply Feb. 8: For juniors and seniors interested in technology careers—they expect to hire 10 people who have attended this event. TO register or for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science and Conservation Day at Franklin Park Zoo, Feb. 9, 10am-4pm, keynote speech, panel discussion, demonstrations, free zoo admission with behind the scenes experience, and lunch! To register, email email@example.com
- Twelfth Annual New England Science Symposium, Saturday, March 2, 2013
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- January is a big month for internship searching! In addition to the two-day internship fair, check EagleLink for several workshops to spruce up your resume and cover letters, and learn how to more effectively search for and land internships!