Calling All Study Abroad Alumni!
We hope your semester abroad was a rewarding and unforgettable experience. As the semester begins, we want to invite you to a special event planned for returning students:
Back at BC: Marketing Your Study Abroad Experience
January 31st, 2013
Heights Room, Corcoran Commons
Sponsored by the McGillycuddy-Logue Center for Undergraduate Global Studies, in coordination with the Office of International Programs and the Career Center, this event will provide students with a forum to discuss the ways in which they have developed, both personally and professionally, while abroad. It will also offer them a venue for articulating the skills that they have gained in order to help them maximize the benefits of their study abroad experiences. Attendees will include BC returned students, faculty, alumni, and trustees.
The program will include:
- A panel discussion with Boston-area employers and BC alumni
- Roundtable discussions
- Networking reception
Topics will include:
- Challenges faced when returning from abroad
- Transitioning back into life at BC
- Interview and résumé skills for jobs, graduate schools, and internships
- Sharing newly acquired global perspectives
- Resources to stay involved in the international community
Space is limited so please RSVP via EagleLink by Wednesday, January 23rd
We look forward to seeing you on the 31st!