THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- Find Professional Work Fellowships on the Career Center’s website!
- Science-Specific fellowships
- Brigham and Women’s STARS Program: brochure and application
- Alaskan Observers, Inc. is seeking candidates for at-sea biologists, starting paid training in March, April, May, June, or July
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- Multiple Positions at Aptima Human-Centered Engineering
- A few postings you can find on EagleLink:
- Software Engineer/Research Scientist for Intelligent Automation
- Scientist-Chemistry for AstraZeneca
- Science/Engineering Consulting for Orion Consultants, Inc.
- Research Internship for Cedar Creek Ecosystem Science Reserve
- Fellowship with Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Technical Account Manager and Info Security Internship at Cyber-Ark Software
- Software Test Engineer at Vector Software
- Jr. Software Developer at Sageworks
- Mobile Software Engineer for ESPN.com
- Urban Teaching Fellow in earth and space science for American Museum of Natural History MAT Program
- Software Developer at Epic Systems Corp.
- Environmental Studies internship at Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Epidemiology Research Assistant at Harvard Medical School
- And more!
- Internship Fair 2013: Jan. 23, 4-7pm and Jan. 24, 10am-1pm, Heights Room
- Sustainability in Massachusetts conference: save the date for Apr. 24
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Winter break is a great time to do some serious internet research related to your career interests and explore our website!