Are you looking for a summer internship or post graduation job? If so, register to attend one of the upcoming Career and Internship Connections (CIC) career fairs! Boston College, in partnership with the University of Rochester, offers you the opportunity to connect with dozens of employers seeking to recruit talented college students for a variety of positions.
The CIC career and internship fairs will be held across the country on the following days:
Boston – January 7
Los Angeles – January 8
New York City – January 9
Washington, DC – January 11
Interested? Register Today!
- Visit http://www.rochester.edu/careercenter/cicstudents/ and click on the registration tutorial for complete registration details.
- Or, go directly to the registration site at http://cic.experience.com/ and click on “Create account“. This year’s PASSWORD TOKEN is “cic2013″. Check out the list of the employers who will be participating at each fair.
The Career and Internship Connections blends the best of a career fair and a pre-screened interview event.
- Identify and interact with recruiters from various career fields
- Interview for post-baccalaureate and internship opportunities
To Apply for Pre-screened Interviews…
- Upload and submit your resume to individual positions by Monday, December 3, 2012 11:59 pm
Employers receive resume collections and select candidates for pre-scheduled interviews.
Interviews will take place at the event from 12:30 – 5:00 p.m.
At the event…
- Students network with employers and submit resumes from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m
- Recruiters may, if they desire, add students to afternoon interview schedules from 12:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Go where the jobs are! Be at the right place at the right time! We hope to see you there!