THIS MONTH’S FEATURE:
- BC alumnus and CEO of surgical innovation company OrthoFix, Alan Milinazzo, recommends massmedic.com to students looking for healthcare jobs in MA!
- Find MassMEDIC’s job bank, which includes all its member companies’ job postings
- Alaskan Observers, Inc. is seeking candidates for at-sea biologists, starting paid training in March, April, May, June, or July
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- Multiple Positions at Aptima Human-Centered Engineering
- A few postings you can find on EagleLink:
- Fellowship with Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Technical Account Manager and Info Security Internship at Cyber-Ark Software
- Software Test Engineer at Vector Software
- Jr. Software Developer at Sageworks
- Biologist Intern at Bioss
- Mobile Software Engineer for ESPN.com
- Elementary and Middle School science teacher at Success Charter
- Urban Teaching Fellow in earth and space science for American Museum of Natural History MAT Program
- Software Developer at Epic Systems Corp.
- Environmental Studies internship at Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Epidemiology Research Assistant at Harvard Medical School
- Pharmaceutical Sales at Wei Laboratories, Inc.
- Software Engineer for HealthEdge
- Sustainability in Massachusetts conference: save the date for Apr. 24
- Career Center Webinars for Science Students:
- You must register in advance in order to be able to log in for these webinars—see individual links for registration
- Unlocking LinkedIn for Science and Math Majors, Nov. 27, 8:30pm: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/539494607
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Did you know that the Career Center has Peer Advisors? Some of your classmates have trained extensively to offer resume and cover letter critiques, practice interviews, and weekly workshops at the Career Center!