THIS MONTH’S FEATURE: BC Alumni in Science Profiles
- Oceana Internships
- Green Corps
- Environment America
- Environment Massachusetts
- A few postings you can find on EagleLink:
- Information Technology Leadership Program at GE
- Research Internship at K.A. Recruiting
- Healthcare Consulting Intern for Bridgehead International
- Volunteer for Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative
- Research Assistant at Boston Medical Center
- Research Scientist at Numerica Corp.
- Technical Services at Epic Systems Corp.
- And more!
- Harvard’s Biological Sciences in Public Health program information session Oct. 13 10am-1pm in the Kresge Building, 677 Huntington Ave. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft is coming to campus! Oct. 15th from 6:30-7:30 in Gasson 310
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviewing Tips for Chemistry Majors Oct. 17 at 4pm in Merkert 124
- Post-Grad Volunteer Fair Oct. 23 from 4-7pm in the Heights Room
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Practice interviews from the comfort of your own room with InterviewStream!
- Look for science-specific interviews and record yourself answering computer-generated interview questions
- Watch the recording to see how you look, or email it to anybody—including a counselor at the Career Center!