THIS MONTH’S FEATURE: “What Can I Do with this Major?”
- You DON’T have to have a career that relates to your college major, but you can use this tool to think about potential careers that might relate—or look at majors that are similar to yours to get even more ideas!
- Majors you can find on the site: Biology, Biochemistry, Biosystems Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Forensic Science, Forestry, Geology, Healthcare Science, Medical Fields, Nursing, Nutrition, Physics, Plant Sciences
- Environment America:
- has a Fellowship program
- Other jobs with Environment America
- A few postings you can find on EagleLink:
- Information Technology Leadership Program at GE
- Research Internship at K.A. Recruiting
- Healthcare Consulting Intern for Bridgehead International
- Volunteer for Clinton Foundation HIV/AIDS Initiative
- Research Assistant at Boston Medical Center
- Research Scientist at Numerica Corp.
- Technical Services at Epic Systems Corp.
- And more!
- MA Green Career Conference Oct. 4th at Marlboro Holiday Inn:
- Harvard’s Biological Sciences in Public Health program information session Oct. 13 10am-1pm in the Kresge Building, 677 Huntington Ave. For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microsoft is coming to campus! Oct. 15th from 6:30-7:30 in Gasson 310
THIS MONTH’S TIP:
- Want your resume or cover letter reviewed? Have questions about job search? Find Jenna at science career drop-in hours, 12-2pm Fridays in Higgins on the 3rd floor!