…and be Automatically Entered to Win Amazing Prizes!
The Career Center has several Facebook Groups to share information on upcoming events, job-search resources, and potential job/internship positions for various career areas. Join as many groups as you’d like based on your
Our groups include:
- Arts and Communication Careers
- Business Careers
- Education Careers
- Human Services and Non-Profit Careers
- International and Foreign Language Careers
- Law, Government, and Public Policy Careers
- Medical, Science, Environmental and Technology Careers
- Sports Careers
Stay up-to-date with the latest information and resources related specifically to your career interests with the frequent posts made on each page. You’ll be kept informed of many unique job and internship opportunities, as well as links pointing you to valuable resources.
Any student who joins one of the Facebook Career Groups by Monday, Feb. 21 at 5pm will be eligible to win one of our amazing prizes. Students already members of the Career Groups are also automatically entered in the drawing too! Our prizes include:
- $100 BC Bookstore certificate
- $50 Tasca certificate
- 2 tickets to the BC Wake Forest Game (two prizes)
- 2 guaranteed, front row seats to see Clinton Kelly, co-host of TLC’s hit show What Not to Wear, at the February 24 Career Center Event on campus (four prizes)
- $20 Chipotle certificate
- $20 Eagle’s Deli certificate
- $15 White Mountain Ice Cream certificate
- $15 Dunkin’ Donuts certificate
Winners will be randomly selected and notified the week of February 21.
Spread the word and join our Facebook Career Groups today!