Did you miss the conversation with Lauren Galinsky from Partners in Health? No worries! We have your top tips from her presentation right here!
- Be really intentional in applying for job
- Make sure your resume fits the job description in which you are applying for, match your resume to the job and make it obvious
- Be engaged, happy and love what you are doing
- If you are planning on going into US Aid, a much larger scale of Public Health, an MPH is extremely important, especially in DC
- Get to know the organization/company before hand, volunteer any chance that you can
- Make a decision, do it and see how it goes. There is no right way to do it
- Communicate with people in person, the Alumni Directory is very helpful and put yourself out there