Are you considering full-time teaching after graduation?
Though you have probably heard of Teach for America, you may not realize the great wealth of opportunities available to students who are graduating without teacher certification. Opportunities await you in independent (private) schools, Catholic schools, public schools, and teaching abroad
* Full descriptions of these opportunities (also available in EagleLink).
Teaching in Alternative Settings
Wednesday, November 3, 5:30 PM, Carney 106
* Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from a panel of BC alumni about teaching in independent (private) schools, Catholic schools, schools for students with special needs, and (possibly) international schools.
* Open to ALL students, whether you are in the Lynch School or not!
* RSVP – Log into EagleLink at https://bc-csm.symplicity.com/students/ – click on Events, click on “Teaching in Alternative Settings,” click the RSVP button.
Carney Sandoe Information Session
Monday, November 1, 7pm, Cushing 332
* All students interested in teaching and administrative positions at independent schools both nationwide and worldwide are encouraged to attend. Carney Sandoe has placed more teachers in more schools than any other recruitment firm in the county. Visit our website at www.carneysandoe.com An opportunity to sign up for an interview on November 2nd will be available at the information session.
* The staff of the BC Career Center is always available to speak with you – call 617-552-3430, or visit us at 38 Commonwealth Ave or http://www.bc.edu/offices/careers/