Hang out with Boston College alumni by job shadowing them in the Boston Area. An externship is a great way to learn an industry through the chance to ask questions about the field, observe the day to day operations, and network with potential future colleagues in your career of interest.
Some things externs get to do during their experience:
- Sit in on company staff meetings
- Conduct informational interviews of both professional and administrative staff
- Complete office tasks or assist with projects
- Explore potential career paths within the organization and the profession
- Understand office policies and procedures
Interested? Make sure to check out the Externship website. It’s full of information on the program specifics, along with the application process. The deadline to apply is October 23rd. For any questions, please email email@example.com.