2009 Out & Equal Workplace Summit
Tuesday, October 6th – Friday, October 9th
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Florida
Planning for the largest Summit on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender workplace equality is already well underway. Over the coming months we will provide regular updates on registration, keynotes, workshops, and all aspects of the Summit.
The Out & Equal Workplace Summit is widely recognized as the world’s premier conference on LGBT workplace equality, providing a unique opportunity to build alliances, share ideas and take actions that foster safe and equitable work environments for everyone. The 2009 Summit is expected to attract over 2,500 participants with its informative workshops led by leading experts, unique and enjoyable networking functions, and inspirational, unforgettable speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- LGBT or allied employees looking for ways to improve their work environment.
- Human Resources and Diversity professionals eager to stay informed about laws, policies, best practices and other topics related to LGBT employees.
- Members of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) looking for ideas to improve or invigorate their organization.
- Executives and business owners interested in learning how and why many successful companies have embraced LGBT workplace equality.
- Political leaders and activists interested in understanding the impact of the equality movement in the workplace.
- Everyone else interested in understanding and advocating for LGBT workplace equality!
For more information or to register, visit the 2009 Out & Equal Workplace Summit website.